CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Application DBA in Bloomfield, Connecticut
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Database Administration
City: Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States
Position ID: J0119-0529
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is looking an Application DBA with expert skills in OBIA/OBIEE implementations and integrations with EBS for our Bloomfield, CT offices.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Lead on-going Oracle financial application 12.1.3 support as Apps DBA
• Preferred experience in OCMS and OCI
• Working knowledge of SSO & OID
• Hands-on architecture, installation, upgrade, production support, cloning, and advanced configuration skills.
• Very strong working knowledge with Quest STAT deployment tool
• Working knowledge of Vertex integration with Oracle EBS.
• Experience with cloud implementations
• Strong knowledge of OBIA/OBIEE implementations and integrations with EBS
• Coordinate the work with various project teams including Development, functional teams.
• Proficient in analyzing/applying patches, cloning, and troubleshooting with the Oracle Application and Databases.
• Manage and maintenance of WebLogic
• Perform application and database tuning, performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Work with development team on a daily basis to handle custom code migration, data fixes and extracts, and fixing performance issue
• In-depth knowledge of Oracle DB Server performance & tuning
• Good written and verbal communication
• Adhere to processes, change control, and understanding the importance of documentation for IT & SOX audit compliance
• Must have strong ability to work independently, and own the responsibility of reviewing and resolving issues across multiple systems
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
DBA 10+ Advanced
Oracle 10+ Advanced
Programming 5+ Advanced
Leadership Skills 5+ Advanced
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.