CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Software Quality Assurance Analyst in Belton, Texas
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Category: Testing/Quality Assurance
City: Belton, Texas, US United States
Position ID: J0221-2720
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is looking for experienced Software Testers to join our dynamic team. This will be supporting a client who is one of the long-standing financial institutions in the Intermountain West who provides a wide range of traditional banking and innovative technology services. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting clients throughout the country.
You should have knowledge & hands-on documentation/testing experience in around the following areas: demand deposit/savings/money market accounts, transfers, sweeps, and account opening platforms. You should be able to identify gaps in a complex functional solution, requirements documentation, challenge the SME’s and ensure gaps are addressed.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• 3-5 years of working experience
• Operational or frontline experience in a US based banking or financial services organization
• Participation on a Testing Team in Banking Domain
• Knowledge of Agile structure (EPIC, User Stories, tasks) verse Waterfall
• Ability to estimate work and plan accordingly
• Understanding of Traceability
• Experience facilitation of Defects Triage sessions/reporting
• Ability to work both autonomously and with a team
• Strong critical thinking and problem - solving skills
• Create/Review detailed test scenarios/ test cases & Acceptance Criteria)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field; or equivalent work experience (Domain Experience)
• Experience with software automation test tools, software design methodologies, automation frameworks platforms, and related systems and technologies
• Experience with Jira/Rational, TFS or Azure DevOps is a plus • Desired: Well-developed testing experience/solid troubleshooting skills
• Experience &/or familiarity with customer branch processes and procedures Advantageous:
• Experience with or the ability to learn using automated testing tools
• Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
• Capable of multi-tasking
• Detail orientated
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $49K-60K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.