CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Service Desk Supervisor in Belton, Texas
Service Desk Supervisor
Find similar career opportunities
Service Desk Supervisor
Category: Service Desk / End User Services
City: Belton, Texas, United States
Position ID: J0319-0998
Employment Type: Full Time
Would you like to be part of an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? Come join us at CGI to start up a new project supporting one of our clients in an exciting industry. Based on our industry-specific focus, we can offer you a work environment where you will be challenged and will grow and develop your career in a meaningful way. We will help you reach your full potential by providing learning materials & training, mentoring & coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback… plus opportunities to advance!
Per Federal stipulation, US Citizenship is required (no Dual Citizenship accepted).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Oversee the day to day IT service desk operations with other supervisors
• Lead the service desk analyst team ensuring client satisfaction and timely issue resolution and communication (i.e., coaching, performance management, etc.)
• Build and maintain the staffing schedule to ensure appropriate staffing levels for each communication channel to meet service level commitments
• Ensure processes and procedures are adhered to (i.e., knowledge article instructions, listen to recorded calls for quality assurance)
• Monitor service desk trends to identify potential enterprise issues; determine solutions to mitigate repeat service desk calls; and/or identify areas that might require user education or outreach
• Understand Service Level Agreements and the client’s Statement of Work, and manage Service Desk team to achieve all SLAs consistently
• Proactively seek Customer Service Improvements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
The ideal candidate will have strong relevant experience in managing an IT end user service desk following ITIL patterns and practices.
• 2 + years of IT Service Desk/ Help Desk end user leadership experience with over 15 employees
• 5 + years of IT Service Desk/ Help Desk experience
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Hands-on experience with contact center telephony technology: IVR, chat, CTI, skills based routing
• Expertise in IT Service Management tools (i.e., Remedy, Service Now, LANDesk)
• Working knowledge of Knowledge Centered Support practices
• Superior organization and time management skills
• ITIL V3 operational experience and certification
• Experience with ServiceNow IT Service Management
• Helpdesk Institute Team Lead or Manager’s Certification
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.