CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Service Delivery Manager - IT in Belton, Texas
Service Delivery Manager - IT
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Service Delivery Manager - IT
Category: Project Management
City: Belton, Texas, United States
Position ID: J0421-0422
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a Service Delivery Manager - IT to join our team! You will joining a dynamic and fast-paced client interactive support and implementation team.
If you are an experienced Service Delivery Manager who can learn while executing, operates independently and understands the technology being implemented, then this might be the role for you.
If you have a keen interest Operations management, customer relations, and Service Level Management, please consider applying to join our CGI team!
As a member of the Project, the Service Delivery Manager leads day to day AWS Service Management activities for the Operations team including but limited to Request, Incident, Problem, and Change Management activities which includes management of document deliverables and supporting the relationship between CGI and the client.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of the Operations Service Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
Operations Request, Incident, and Change Management activities:
• Leads Operations Request, Incident, and Chane Management activities to ensure timely and effective delivery of service in compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and contractual requirements.
• Serves as internal and external escalation point for day-to-day AWS Operations issues.
• Shares Off-hours on-call Incident Manager Responsibilities, and coordinates Major Incident Management activities both on and off-hours.
• Coordinates Problem Management activities, ensuring Resolutions, Root Causes, and Corrective Actions are properly captured in Incident and Problem Reports; ensures Corrective Actions are implemented.
• Ensures Infrastructure Configurations are accurately documented and that changes follow established change and configuration management procedures.
• Participates in internal change management meetings ensuring new work is communicated to/from other groups, including client.
• Coordinates off-hours operations activities in support of major releases and system/service implementations.
Leads Operations Service Level Management Activities:
• Closely monitors Operations Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), identifying and analyzing gaps to produce plans of action for ensuring compliance with contractual requirements.
Coordinates the development and maintenance of the Operations Plan, Operations Manual and other contractual Deliverables.
• Develops operational procedures
• Works with Operations Project Manager to maintain deliverable schedules within Ops Schedule.
• Assists Operations Deliverable owners with development of Deliverables and ensures internal peer reviews and client walk-throughs are completed.
• Ensures deliverables meet CGI standards in terms of completeness of information and quality of writing.
Supports relationship between CGI and the Office of Systems Integration (OSI) and the California Department of Technology (CDT)
• Prepares materials for weekly Operations meeting between OSI, CDT, and CGI.
• Tracks status of OSI and CDT work, attending CDT Face to Face meetings, and ensuring Incidents, Work Orders, and Service Requests are properly drafted, validated and routed to OSI and CDT.
• In conjunction with the Project Manager, ensures CDT tasks are accurately reflected in the Ops Working Schedule.
As needed, supports Project Management (e.g. schedule updates and reviews) and Risks and Issue Management activities for Operations.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 2 years of experience working with AWS infrastructure as a service.
• 3 - 8 years of experience of relevant business experience, managing one or more areas of infrastructure operations (e.g. Server Administration, Network Administration)
• Experience supporting external account / customer relationships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to listening actively.
• Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to develop & implement a corrective action plan.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent Analytical skills
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Managing infrastructure or IT Operations
3 to 8 years
Supporting customer relationships
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Experience delivering managed/outsourced IT services.
• Knowledge of Industry Sector (Social Services).
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Delivery of IT Services
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $85K-$135K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Customer Service & Support
Service Delivery Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.