CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Sales Technologies Project Manager in Bedminster, New Jersey
Sales Technologies Project Manager
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Sales Technologies Project Manager
Category: Project Management
City: Bedminster, New Jersey, US United States
Position ID: J0921-3694
Employment Type: Full Time
The Sales Technologies Project Manager will engage and partner with cross functional business teams to gather business requirements, perform gap analysis, develop functional requirements, define solution recommendations, partner with internal and external development teams to execute the projects, lead UAT and provide operational support to current production systems.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• End-to-End IT ownership including projects, enhancements, and operations of our Veeva CRM platform, back end database and Informatica middleware and other applications in Sales Technologies, Commercial IT.
• Serve as IT point of contact for Medical Affairs Operations team looking to make changes to Veeva CRM platform. Lead demand management, estimation, prioritization, build, test, deployment and support for applications in scope.
• Evaluate, assess and qualify new demand in Sales Technologies area. Shape demand by working with customers, vendor and technology partners. Propose technology solutions with cost and time estimates. Lead projects through review and approval process working with internal stakeholders.
• Assess and document Veeva CRM technology roadmaps to align strategically with business and IT strategy. Assess other technology solutions as needed to determine which would best meet business needs.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• 8+ years of relevant work experience.
• Experience building, enhancing, and supporting Veeva CRM platforms.
• Project management and Vendor management experience.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
• Proficiency using collaboration tools, like Office 365 or similar
• Ability to communicate effectively and experience in customer facing roles.
• An understanding of systems development lifecycle and change management methodologies
• Strong negotiation and collaboration skills
• Experience in pharmaceutical industry
• Veeva Certification / Salesforce Certification.
• Knowledge with Agile methodologies like SCRUM.
• Experience with Office 365, JIRA, Slack, and similar modern collaboration tools
• Understanding of databases, integration methods, APIs, and cloud hosting technologies like AWS is highly desirable
• Understanding of compliance, and privacy requirements in the healthcare industry.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Agile / Collaborative Method
Jira management software
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.