CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Business Systems Analyst in Beavercreek, Ohio
Business Systems Analyst
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Business Systems Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Beavercreek, Ohio, US United States
Position ID: J0122-1468
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is looking for experienced business analysts for a program we have for the Air Force. To be successful, you should have experience performing functional analyst support. This position can be remote.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for Interface Agreements, Data Research, Data Analysis, Data Integration, Data Standardization, Data Flow charts, plus any other data related issues.
• Initiate and maintain all Interface Control Documents (ICDs) in the CDRS (Corporate Data Repository System).
• Responsible for drafting, reviewing, updating and coordinating all interface agreements
• Provide support in analyzing technical problems at the project level and recommending solutions.
• Interact with Functional users, sending/receiving system POCs, program offices, program office personnel and sustainment contractors to help resolve data issues and complete data calls.
• Provide functional and technical expertise on the integration of program modules into new initiatives
• Perform analyses and evaluations of specified technical problems.
• Review and provide comment to requirements, architecture, data interfaces, design, and test documentation for all changes being requested to the established baseline.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3 – 5 years professional experience performing functional analysis support on assigned systems: performing requirements definition, business process modeling, testing, training, and service operations.
- Business system Analyst (ITSM)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.