CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Workforce Management Team Lead (Call Center - Verint) in Baltimore, Maryland
Workforce Management Team Lead (Call Center - Verint)
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Workforce Management Team Lead (Call Center - Verint)
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Position ID: J0619-0734
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI has an immediate opening for a Workforce Management and Call Center Team Lead with hands-on workforce management experience responsible for providing data support to the call center team including analytics and reporting for a client receiving over 99 million calls annually.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple daily tasks in a demanding environment
• Experience as a senior or lead in an analytic call center environment
• Provide QA support through the speech referral process which entails listening to calls based on speech analytics parameters and reporting inconsistent behavior to sites/regions monthly
• Create and/or maintain call center related reporting
• Maintain quality reports, based on service observation data
• Monitor the call recording app, including the # of calls and screens captured as part of the service observation program to ensure the # captured provides local managers sufficient volume
• Create forms for quality management programs in accordance with national and local guidance
• Respond to support inbox inquiries and field support calls on related issues
• Support and maintain speech analytics database including creating new or making modifications to existing searches and composing studies based on search results
• Produce ad-hoc reports and analysis through the use of reporting tools and speech analytics
• Provide daily support for various monitoring and reporting systems
• Superior client services, oral and written communication skills
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience with Verint as a workforce management software
• 6+ years relevant experience plus a Bachelor’s / 4+ years of relevant experience plus a Master’s
• Supports the client and team responsible for call center software associated tasks and projects
• Create and maintain quick reference guides, speaker notes and user manuals using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint required knowledge, skills and competencies
• Strong administrative management skills
• Strong client facing consulting skills
• 8 years call center management / consulting experience
• 4 years experience in the use of the Scheduling and Forecasting systems
• 4 years experience in the use of the Quality Management and Call Recording systems
• 3 years experience in the use of the Speech Analytics systems
• 2 years experience in the use of the Verint Impact 360
• Experience leading, mentoring and developing a team
• Experience in unionized call center environments
• Section 508 experience is preferred
• Federal security credentials
Customer Service & Support
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.