CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Sr. React/Node Developer in Baltimore, Maryland
Sr. React/Node Developer
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Sr. React/Node Developer
City: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Position ID: J0620-1743
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
• Lead the team on functional/business and technical requirements and identify gaps/risks.
• Direct and mentor teams of developers in technical delivery aspects including design and code reviews.
• Review proposed enhancements to validate feasibility and assists with scoping and estimating work.
• Ensure strategies, standards, and architecture are consistent and well integrated across application.
• At least 10 years of experience on enterprise level API based applications.
• At least 8 years of experience developing and managing deployment life-cycles using fully automated continues integration and delivery platforms.
• At least 5 years of experience in developing React 2+, express and NodeJS, PostgreSQL and SQL queries.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to engage in a self-directed fashion
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Planning, analysis, design, coding, and testing software applications
• Work as development teams and provide leadership to the team
• Support standard SDLC phases by regularly performing tasks such as interpreting program specifications and providing analysis, contributing to design, programming/coding, and testing results.
• Debug programs and troubleshoot application issues.
• Implement Web application using React and Express/NodeJS.
• Guide and manage team, provide technical direction to junior programmers
• Implement secure applications and ensure system compliance to the enterprise standards.
• Develop program specifications and design documents.
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Monitor system performance.
• Coordinate with management, Client, business groups and other departments
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Master’s degree and 8+ years of experience OR BS/BA degree and 14+ years of experience
• Experience in all phases of the SDLC including analysis, design, coding, and testing.
• Experience with OO and SOA concepts.
• Knowledge of and experience with agile practices including SCRUM/SAFE
• Level 3 Production support.
• Experience using SOA software tools
• SQL queries and procedures
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.