Service Now GRC IRM and BCM Architect/Developer
Service Now GRC IRM and BCM Architect/Developer
Category: Software Development/ Engineering
Main location: United States, Maryland, Baltimore
Position ID: J0124-1747
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
U.S. - The best version of me
CGI Federal is searching for a ServiceNow Developer with solid GRC development experience, experience in ServiceNow design and architecture and knowledge of infrastructure platforms.
This is a hybrid role requiring 2 days onsite/week. Candidates should reside within 2 hours of Woodlawn, MD
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Serve as the Principal ServiceNow application developer responsible for implementing GRC/IRM solution design using best industry practices
• Facilitate requirements gathering and document requirements
• Design and develop solutions within the ServiceNow environment to include new or modifications to applications, forms, flow, workflow, UI policies, UI actions, Business Rules, ACLs, UI Builder, and any other configurations required to support client processes
• Translate requirements/stories and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with the team lead.
• Create and use update sets and XMLs to move customer configuration and data between environments
• Provide advanced support for ServiceNow by troubleshooting a variety of difficult software problems, implementing bug fixes, and performing root cause analysis.
• Participate in discovery sessions and process definitions with team lead and other developers
• Lead efforts and provide guidance in requirements gathering and developing/documenting process workflows
• Develop ServiceNow solutions and push developments from DEV to TEST to PROD using Agile methodologies
• All other duties as assigned or directed
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Master's degree and 10+ years of experience in a training-related field or bachelor's degree and 12+ years of experience in a training-related field
• 7 years of direct development experience with the ServiceNow platform - UI Actions, UI Policies, Business Rules, Client Scripts, Script Includes, Catalog Client Scripts, Catalog UI Policies, Email Scripts, Roles / Groups.
• 5 years of experience with importing and exporting data to ServiceNow using data loads, transform maps and transform scripts.
• 5 years of experience developing ServiceNow GRC/IRM (Governance Risk and Compliance / Integrated Risk Management) modules including good understanding of Authority Documents, Citations, Policies, Control Objectives, Acknowledgment Campaigns, Entity Types, Risk and Audit processes in ServiceNow.
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD)
• Solid ServiceNow Developer knowledge and experience
• Experience with ServiceNow App Engine Studio with UI Builder
• Experience designing and developing ServiceNow process flows and workflow
• Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist – Risk and Compliance
• ServiceNow Business Continuity Management (BCM) Micro-certification
• ServiceNow Data Import experience
• Agile development
• System integration (SOAP, REST, Stored Procedures, Queues, etc.)
• Experience with process flow documentation creation.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $84,000 - $146,900.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, height, weight, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the Position ID of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a Position ID will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.