CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. RPA Developer in Baltimore, Maryland
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Software Development/ Engineering
City: Baltimore, Maryland, US United States
Position ID: J1021-3260
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
CGI Federal is seeking an RPA Developer that has 3+ years of hands on experience with RPA development using UiPath. Candidates also must obtain a public trust clearance prior to starting.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through RPA and enhanced workflow automation platforms.
• Participate in requirements gathering and design through client meeting, interviews, and workshops.
• Build and maintain sets of automations for multiple projects and clients.
• Plan and participate in deployment of RPA platform components, including bots, orchestrators, development tools, and systems integrations, to meet enterprise requirements for security, scalability, and performance.
• Provide technical direction on design considerations, including performance, scalability, availability, maintainability, and auditability.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• BS/BA degree and 7+ years of work experience
• 3+ years of hands on RPA development experience
• Experience with RPA UiPath software tool and building bots using Uipath
• UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) Strongly preferred
• Experience in .NET, C#, Visual Basic and macro development.
• Experience with BPM workflow platforms.
• Experience in HTML, SQL, and either .NET/C# or Java.
• Past experience working as part of a collaborative team that practices Agile and/or DevOps throughout the SDLC.
• Experience across the SDLC, including requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance.
- RPA Development
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.