CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Mid-Level Enterprise Architect in Baltimore, Maryland
Mid-Level Enterprise Architect
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Mid-Level Enterprise Architect
City: Baltimore, Maryland, US United States
Position ID: J0621-1005
Employment Type: Full Time
In this role you will develop current state, target state, and roadmap for business architecture in key areas with focus on application modernization. Drive and support enterprise-wide strategic efforts aimed at improving end-to-end processes. Provide support and leadership to inform and aid governance councils in evaluation of new project spending. Assess overall functioning of technology, business processes and data to look for ways to upgrade and optimize in the future.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop an architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
• Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the project.
• Capture the tactical and strategic business goals to support ongoing governance.
• Enumerate, analyze, and suggest improvements to the strategic, core and support processes of the enterprise, as needed, to support strategic and operational goals.
• Define the data elements shared between modules and the relationships between those data elements and processes.
• Submit status reports and facilitate status meeting with the organization’s leadership
• Work independently to add continuous value to the enterprise and stakeholders
• Identify core common data shared across the enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common understanding of those data.
• Apply a structured and systematic approach to capture high-level views of the enterprise business model and processes in current state architecture.
• Create optimized high-level views of enterprise business model and processes in target state architecture. Align artifacts and approach with broader architecture vision.
• Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of business architecture and facilitate governance.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 7 years of progressive IT experience across a variety of disciplines and 4 years of experience modeling business processes
• Proven experience architecting solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to work well with customer leaders and stakeholders
- Enterprise Architecture
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.