CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Talent Acquisition Partner - Consultant in Austin, Texas
Talent Acquisition Partner - Consultant
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Talent Acquisition Partner - Consultant
Category: Human Resources
City: Austin, Texas, US United States
Position ID: J1121-2088
Employment Type: Full Time
Love recruiting? We do too!
Be a part of a fast-growing Talent Acquisition organization in one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
You will be joining an innovative team of Talent Acquisition professionals, collaborating with senior leaders and business partners, driving growth and revenue for our Business Units.
If you’re passionate about helping people find their next best role then we believe CGI is the perfect place for you. Join us, share your passion for recruiting and let’s power up the talent engine together!
This role must be located in Austin, TX.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
How you’ll make an impact
• Partner with hiring managers to build and review job requisitions, defining and validating key position requirements (i.e. education, experience, technical proficiencies, travel and/or relocation requirements).
• Use traditional and alternative resources to identify and attract quality candidates.
• Adept with mining an ATS for candidates and profiles to align with open roles
• Pre-screen candidates for a variety of skills.
• Review and assess candidates submitting interest to open requisitions.
• Negotiate, prepare and extend new-hire offers
• Communicate offers or rejections to candidates.
• Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
• Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
• Develop and provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports.
• Follow government, CGI and Human Resources laws, policies and procedures.
• Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility integrity and professionalism
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
What you’ll bring:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 3+ years of related recruiting experience.
• Information Technology / Professional Services Recruiting experience required.
• Job board sourcing experience required.
• This position requires expertise in relating to individuals at all levels, internal and external, while demonstrating ability and flexibility to work in a highly matrixed organization
• Able to meet deadlines in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
• Well networked within geographic area
• Analytical, organized, problem solver who is driven by results.
• Demonstrable ability to self-motivate and work independently and as part of a team.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• Solid understanding of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc).
• Familiarity with recruitment related US immigration policies and processes.
• Understanding of common recruiting metrics.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite.
Let’s talk about benefits
• Competitive base salary
• Comprehensive insurance options
• 401(k) with a company match
• Share purchase plan with a company match
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
• Work-life balance and flexibility
• Tuition assistance continuous learning opportunities
• Training, mentoring, and career development
• Health savings account
• Disability, life, and accidental death insurance
• Pet insurance
• Member assistance program
• Wellness program
• Member resource groups that provide community
The best version of you starts here
We’re a global company of owners. 78,000 members strong, we bring our diverse set of backgrounds and perspectives together to solve some of IT and business consulting’s toughest problems for some of the world’s best companies. Looking for a place that empowers you to explore your full potential and shape your own career? The scale and reach of our impact offer you just that. Join a team of great people, collaborate on meaningful work, and serve the communities you call home while you do it.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Equal Opportunity
CGI is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to advancing a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture, learn more on cgi.com. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
In appreciation for our veterans, we also make it easy to translate military experience and skills to veterans, reservists, and transitioning service members, visit our site to learn more.
If you have a disability and need to request a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., email the position requisition number to U.S. Employment Compliance for assistance. This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Please direct all other inquiries to the respective recruiter.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply and will receive consideration for employment—including individuals with arrest and conviction records.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.