Senior Salesforce Consultant
Senior Salesforce Consultant
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
Main location: United States, Texas, Austin
Position ID: J0723-0976
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI, a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner, is seeking a Salesforce Senior Functional Consultant. The Salesforce Senior Functional Consultant will rely on Salesforce best practices and out-of-the-box configure vs. code methodologies to deliver top notch implementations, customizations, configuration and training services to CGI’s Salesforce customer base. This person will work with our clients to understand their business needs and help deliver value leveraging the Salesforce platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Future Duties and Responsibilities:
Gathering, developing and analyzing business requirements for solution design on Salesforce.com
Utilize object oriented programming and design concepts to advise clients on Salesforce.com solutions
Performing data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader
Creating process and business flow diagrams use cases, story boards, training documents and job aids for end users and business users using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint;
Supporting and maintaining the applications on Salesforce.com to ensure optimal performance
Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
Problem solve and offer ideas to solve client issues
Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
Assist in proposal development as requested
Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Minimum Years of Experience: 4 year(s) with a preference for at least 2 years of Salesforce.com experience
Salesforce.com Certified Administrator,
Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service Consultant
• Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
• Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
Demonstrates some proven success and abilities to learn and perform in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
• System application implementations, software configurations or other related coding on the Salesforce platform,
• Software configuration, Mobile solutions, experience on the Salesforce platform;
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools . Utilization of PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to capture effectively clients' needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs in to system functionality; and,
• Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
Demonstrates some proven success and abilities as a team member:
• Understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members; and,
• Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set level, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $76,600 - $138,000.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Salesforce Integration
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.