CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Salesforce Senior Functional Consultant in Austin, Texas
Salesforce Senior Functional Consultant
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Salesforce Senior Functional Consultant
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Austin, Texas, US United States
Position ID: J1021-2268
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI, a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner, is seeking a Salesforce Senior Functional Consultant. The Salesforce Senior Functional Consultant will rely on Salesforce best practices and out-of-the-box configure vs. code methodologies to deliver top notch implementations, customizations, configuration and training services to CGI’s Salesforce customer base. This person will work with our clients to understand their business needs and help deliver value leveraging the Salesforce platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Gathering, developing and analyzing business requirements for solution design on Salesforce.com
• Utilize object-oriented programming and design concepts to advise clients on Salesforce.com solutions
• Performing data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader
• Creating process and business flow diagrams use cases, story boards, training documents and job aids for end users and business users using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint;
• Supporting and maintaining the applications on Salesforce.com to ensure optimal performance
• Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
• Problem solve and offer ideas to solve client issues
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
• Assist in proposal development as requested
• Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
• You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum Years of Experience: 4 year(s) with a preference for at least 2 years of Salesforce.com experience
• Needs to be a Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
• Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
• Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
• Being a Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service Consultant would be a plus
• Demonstrates some proven success and abilities to learn and perform in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
o System application implementations, software configurations or other related coding on the Salesforce platform,
o Software configuration, Mobile solutions, experience on the Salesforce platform;
o Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools . Utilization of PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to capture effectively clients' needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs in to system functionality; and,
o Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
• Demonstrates some proven success and abilities as a team member:
o Understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members; and,
o Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.