CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Healthcare Systems Analyst in Austin, Texas
Healthcare Systems Analyst
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Healthcare Systems Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Austin, Texas, United States
Position ID: J1120-0612
Employment Type: Contract
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
The resource will work in a team with highly motivated team environment and with all the best practices and processes followed to execute the project. This team environment helps to build their career with Healthcare domain knowledge and with technical, problem solving skills.
Overall 8 + years IT experience with minimum of 5+ years Systems Analyst role in Healthcare Domain and familiarity with ETL architectures, Oracle databases.
This position will be working with a high performing agile delivery team consisting of 7-10 members.
Comfortable with Agile Features grooming in scaled agile environment
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Capable of interacting with business and IT partners with healthcare acumen
• Prepares relevant artifacts –Functional Specs, Data Mapping, WIKI, etc. as needed.
• Works closely with the Scrum Master and PO to keep rally updated with discussions, etc.
• Story grooming with scrum teams and is able to play the role of proxy/ technical Product owner on Scrum teams
• Ensures traceability of all customer, business and functional requirements, represents business priority and works on the project through all SDLC phases
• Helps the Dev teams with design and data mappings, in order for Dev team to continue the Dev work.
• Works with the product owners, business team and Architects as part of story grooming to ensure stories are thoroughly groomed and detailed acceptance criteria are defined
• Work jointly with other team members and stakeholders
• Strong analytical, problem-identification/solving skills, as well as strong written and oral communication skills.
• Experience working in Agile Methodology, tools and Scaled Agile practice.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Development experience with strong Database skills
• Technical exposure towards Object oriented programming
• Experience in developing test plans and scripts for unit testing
Required Skills: Strong Healthcare Insurance Domain knowledge, Agile Methodology, Database skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Experience with Agile Methodology
• Forward thinking, creative and go-getter; who can work with less documentation, has exposure testing complex multi-tiered integrated applications.
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Healthcare Domain 5+ Advanced
Systems Analysis 5+ Expert
Development 2+ Intermediate
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.