CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Sr Data Integration Developer in Atlanta, Georgia
Sr Data Integration Developer
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Sr Data Integration Developer
City: Atlanta, Georgia, US United States
Position ID: J0521-0119
Employment Type: Contract
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Sr Data Integration Developer within will play an important role in the success of data integration within the client's ServiceNow Message Gateway (ASMG) platform.
This role can be located anywhere in the United States however preferred locations are Atlanta, GA, Houston, TX, and Dallas, Texas
Est. Hourly Range (Colorado Only): $65-77/hr*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate is a hands-on technologist with experience in recognizing technology needs, designing, developing and launching integration solutions. This position focuses on technologies and processes primarily within client's ServiceNow platform and data integration with client's ServiceNow Message Gateway in order to ensure data is shared effectively and efficiently across our business systems
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must be able to effectively communicate with multiple client teams including business owners and end user teams (primarily in ServiceNow) in order to troubleshoot issues and define new requirements and design needs with ASMG
• Will need to view and understand code, decipher it, modify it and work with other COE team for interactions testing etc on a daily basis
• Responsible for ServiceNow platform architectural configuration and design level details that align to implementation best practices
• Perform systems analysis, contribute to system design, and develop application functionality both individually and as part of a team
• Understand & solution business requirements; translate complexities to project stakeholders
• Provides consultative technical leadership to the development and platform teams
• Support and facilitate integration of data gathered from external sources into existing ServiceNow Platform - ASMG
• Strong analytical skills with thorough understanding of how to interpret client business needs and translate them into services and operational requirements
• Previous experience working on assignments where considerable
judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making
choices, recommendations, or decisions
• Navigate Linux system, systems experience
• Expert writing SQL statements required
• Expert in using JSON, JSON Schema, REST API’s, SOAP API’s, Kafka, and/or Microservices
• Expert working with and analyzing data in large quantities
• ELK experience
• Highly motivated self learner who can work with minimal supervision
• Spring boot experience, Service Now data ingestion experience are a plus
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.