CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Sr Agile Project Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Sr Agile Project Manager
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Sr Agile Project Manager
Category: Project Management
City: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Position ID: J0719-1770
Employment Type: Full Time
The CGI Payments program is a global $40M USD a year program which includes the following CGI IP: All Payments, BESS, CLS Manager, and CAS. The Payments Team is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead large complex projects or multiple small projects. The CGI Payments program is a growing team and we need exceptional team members to join and continue this momentum forward.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Execute solid project management practices aligned with CGI’s management framework.
• Manage the profitability of the project. Continuous analysis of project financials, statistics and client and product level reporting to keep track of client behavior, market, operational or product functionality changes.
• Deliver all status, financial and client reporting on a predetermined basis.
• Maintain all schedules with accurate status, resources and costing information.
• Ability to manage one or more projects or initiatives concurrently in an effective manner
• Maintain subject matter expertise; identify trends, changes or shifts in client and competitor behaviors and regulatory and competitive forces that impact these products.
• Support strong interaction with product management and development.
• Act as a product owner and demonstrate product knowledge expertise.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of managing a complex long term project in the successful delivery of CGI Core All Payments solution (i.e. CLS, RTGS, Payment Hub, Payment Engines), including new product development and commercialization, strategic direction and product planning. This role requires exceptional project management skills and a need to demonstrate problem resolution and analytical skills. This individual must possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral and along with best in class leadership skills. Industry knowledge of payment processes and core banking product knowledge will go a long way in helping this person be successful. Must have prior experience as an Agile project practitioner. Must be based in proximity to a CGI office and be willing to travel 50-75%.
• A motivated self-starter that is able to work independently, in teams and projects with limited supervision
• Strong Project Management Skills is a high energy and complex environment
• Excellent communication and thought leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand technical issues
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Project Management Professional (Active PMP Certification)
Agile Delivery Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.