CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. ServiceNow Sr. Implementer/Architect in Atlanta, Georgia
ServiceNow Sr. Implementer/Architect
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
ServiceNow Sr. Implementer/Architect
City: Atlanta, Georgia, US United States
Position ID: J0321-3343
Employment Type: Contract
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
ServiceNow Sr. Implementer / Architect
The ServiceNow Sr. Implementer / Business Process Consultant (BPC) / Architect will be responsible for delivering Industry and ServiceNow best practices around Service Management (SM), requiring a highly focused and structured individual with strong client management experience. They must have a track record of successfully demonstrating the ability to translate business objectives, with the applied use of ServiceNow technology, in the context of the client’s environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Lead engagements as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on ServiceNow Service Management best practices
• Lead business process definition, re-engineering, improvement and to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
• Developing required documentation such as process design documents, workshop presentations, stories, use cases, workshop agenda, roles/responsibilities
• Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommend solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
• Become trusted advisor status with the customer throughout the engagement
• Manage and communicate SM process and business requirements to the delivery team to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the required business outcomes.
• Promote continuous process improvement practices through process metrics/KPIs, dashboards and role accountabilities
• Collaborates with the System Administrator and Platform Architect to ensure Stories are understood, developed, tested and delivered to specification.
• Analyzes and documents requirements, business and technical processes and helps define changes to business processes and configurations within the ServiceNow platform.
• Interviews business partners and translates to detailed business requirements, maps current processes to the desired end state, and identifies gaps, such as program functions, output requirements, input requirements and sources, data conversion strategies, and system techniques and controls.
• Understands and adheres to SDLC and ITIL standards.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' best practice SM processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective
• Experienced with problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
• Extensive experience driving large scale, complex global change initiatives and programs to a successful implementation.
• Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation
• Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
• Ability to work with cross functional remote (virtual) groups
• Proven team player and team builder
This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. however, preferred locations are Dallas, TX and Atlanta, GA.
*The rate range for this position is $95-110/hr
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.