CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Payments Functional Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Payments Functional Analyst
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City:Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Working as a Managed Services Functional Analyst to play an instrumental role in CGI All Payments solution managed services in a MS Azure / Amazon AWS architecture environment. Individual will manage various day-to-day client functional services requests, application troubleshooting, and overall functional management of the CGI solution. Slight requirement and development activities may be performed with the goal of timely service request resolution and maintaining the daily operations/administration of the CGI All Payment solution.
The Functional Analyst will be responsible for:
• Proactively monitoring the CGI All Solutions application and resolving service requests regarding its functionality with respect to resolving production matters per the CGI’s Managed Services Operational Framework
• Promptly and professionally answer incoming calls / emails, determine the caller needs, answer general inquiries and / or gather appropriate information to timely resolve the service request
• Accurately document the situation, and if applicable, initiate and follow the appropriate workflow when the issue needs additional assistance to reach resolution
• Work with client and client assigned personnel in the resolution of functional request while providing the resolution according to agreed upon service levels
• Stay informed of application status and all dependencies that may affect applications front-end user experience
• Keep and maintain accurate documentation of all functional and operational service requests to make sure all service levels are supported and justified with metrics
• Support user administration and assist with release management
• The person should have very good experience with regards to reviewing and responding to client service requests while working closely with internal teams to address these requests
• The person should be familiar with supporting customer facing three tier applications and have the ability to resolve application issues
• Work may require flexible work periods to address application and client needs
• The individual should have 3-5+ years of relevant work experience (managed services, application support, application administration, Help Desk)
• The individual should also be familiar with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project) with regards to documenting maintenance plans, reports, and / or procedures.
• The person should have relevant background and experience in managed services
• The person should be a team player, be able to work independently, be highly motivated and possess good communications skills with regards to interacting with various cross-functional team members and in writing maintenance support documents
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand functional and technical issues.
- Business Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.