Main location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Alternate Location(s): United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Position ID: J0723-0767
Employment Type: Full Time
Want to build new possibilities? We’re doing that.
The best version of us starts with you. And the best version of you starts here.
CGI helps clients take an enterprise approach to accelerate and maximize their return on technology investments through relevant applied innovation.
We are looking for a Consultant to stand up our Payments solution in a managed services environment. Successful candidate will be responsible for getting the solution running in either a CGI managed environment or a commercial cloud-based environment. Once operational, candidate will be responsible for the management of the solution and assisting the Managed Services teams with architecture and technical needs.
This role can be located within proximity of any US CGI location.
The ideal candidate needs to be technical with focus on Azure cloud infrastructure, servers, Kubernetes clusters, networking, security, administration and automation, cloud environment savvy as well management of assets within the cloud environments. The candidate must possess good leadership skills, as well good oral and written communication skills. A collaborative problem solver fostering a team environment is highly desirable.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
How you'll make an impact
The Cloud Architect will oversee all operational technical aspects of our managed services offering (IP) by ensuring stable, robust and scalable solutions are in place to support our clients. Responsibilities to include the following:
● Develop and Manage an Operational environment for Payments solution that fully utilizes cloud assets and services with a comprehensive security posture
● Familiarity with the deployment of Managed Services either within a third party cloud hosted environment (MS Azure, AWS, Google, etc.) models. Preference is MS Azure cloud model and deployment
● Define and deploy VPN/Cloud Services access to the cloud solution
● Detail understanding of data center concepts and policies necessary to support a Managed Services deployment
● Manage and deploy a secure Managed Services solution in an ever changing global market
● Support Sales initiative opportunities as needed from an Architecture and Costing perspective
● Interacting with clients and teams to maintain good working relationships
● Ensuring quality is delivered in a timely and responsive manner
● Creating and implementing standardized processes and improving on existing methodologies, including departmental structures and organizational improvements
● Assisting teams with audit requirements on an annual basis
● Playing an active role in the Managed Services management team by participating in project management prioritization, daily change management meetings and other departmental responsibilities
● Establishing and maintaining solid vendor and partner relationships
Payments and Banking Experience a plus
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
What You'll bring
● Minimum of 10 years IT, 5 years in Management Services space. Strong business background.
● Experience implementing large (more than $10M) business applications involving multiple software components including COTS in various architectures
● Solid understanding of business goals and be able to lead teams in meeting these goals
● Be able to clarify ambiguous requirements and triage more complex problems as they arise
● Familiarity with Test Management tools, automation techniques and monitoring system security and reporting
● Networking experience
● Excellent written/oral communications., Self-motivated, Leadership Skills, Consulting track-record
*CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $106,300-$160,799.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category.
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
•Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Infrastructure architecture
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.