CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Training and Support Analyst in Arlington, Virginia
Training and Support Analyst
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Training and Support Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Arlington, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0720-2050
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
We are currently seeking an experienced Training and Support Analyst with strong customer service skills to provide support for the client’s Momentum Performance Budgeting system. Federal financial management/accounting and/or budgeting experience with some exposure to Oracle SQL is needed to be successful in this role. This support will include conducting product release training, analyzing Performance Budgeting issues and proposing solutions, analyzing business processes, conducting informal desk-side support training and assisting with error resolution and troubleshooting. This candidate will work with other CGI members and directly with the client on a regular basis. They should have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to work independently and take ownership of tasks.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide training and functional support in the operations and maintenance of the Momentum Performance Budgeting application.
• Analyze and resolve issues as identified by the client.
• Use various SAP reports to help identify documents or issues that need to be resolved and work with other teams to resolve the issues.
• Document issues and resolutions as well as procedures and processes clearly and concisely.
• Perform testing as needed to confirm issues or support system enhancements.
• Have a desire to gain functional understanding of systems, specifically Momentum Financials and Momentum Performance Budgeting, and to build on that knowledge to provide direction and support to our customer. Knowledge share with CGI team members.
• Identify and communicate risks and issues to CGI management.
• Be an active participant in business development activities. (E.g., discuss challenges with client, identify potential solutions/opportunities and discuss with CGI management and client as needed, etc.)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Our Federal customer requires that all applicants possess US citizenship and be eligible for a SECRET security clearance. An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration
• 2+ years of workplace experience training individuals (one on one and classroom training), including coming up with training guidelines
• Experience troubleshooting and analyzing issues
• Must be willing to travel, potentially up to 25% of the time once travel restrictions are lifted.
Training and Staff Development
Help Desk/IT Services
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.