CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Military Intelligence Analyst in Arlington, Virginia
Senior Military Intelligence Analyst
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City:Arlington, Virginia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence at CGI Federal. We are seeking a Senior Military Intelligence Analyst to support operations in Arlington, VA.
Synopsis: The United States Army Training and Doctrine Command’s (TRADOC) Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (G-2) is directly involved in a variety of efforts in support of Army and joint transformation with respect to intelligence matters, homeland security, installation security, intelligence training, OPFOR evolution, development of the future Joint Operational Environment (JOE), concept development, experimentation (CDE), Battlespace Awareness, Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) integration. The Joint Operation Environment (JOE) and Threat concepts underpin significant TRADOC efforts. Lessons from past and ongoing operations highlight the need, from the Department of Defense downward, to more clearly appreciate the conditions in which we as the military will be asked to operate and the threats we could face. The emerging National Military Strategy (NMS) and Defense Planning Guidance (DPG) set forth the Army’s mandate to transform so we may account for these threats abroad and those targeted against our homeland - all within the context of a changing environment. More specifically, G-2 along with Joint Staff (JS J7) jointly produces the annual Joint Operational Environment (OE) White Paper and collaborates on all OE matters with respect to JTF operations. G-2 also works the Operational Environment for scheduled Joint National Training Capability, as well as OPFOR issues, collaborates on Joint Transformation matters connected to joint battle management, defines ISR and battle-space awareness capabilities and jointly produces/provides intelligence and Red Team support to the Joint Concept Development and Experimentation (JCDE) program.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Basic Functions: Serves as G29 Assistant and Operational Environment Enterprise (OEE) representative. The Contract Matter Expert (CME) provides high-quality, timely products and services that support TRADOC’s effort to direct the Army’s transformation in the 21st Century. The CME must have a level of professional experience, education and senior leader skills to operate with minimal supervision at the Department of the Army, Army Command and Army Service Component Command levels, in order to affect the strategic and operational objectives of the TRADOC G2. The CME shall provide military and program analysis in response to the technical direction of the G-2. Personnel supporting this effort shall be versed in G-2’s Priorities, Intent and the TRADOC’s missions. CME shall have a thorough and complete understanding of planning, integrating, and conducting staff action procedures, and operational aspects of how TRADOC and G-2 work. The CME shall work primarily on-site in the G-2 office spaces at Washington, D.C; and Fort Eustis, VA., as required for face-to-face meetings. The CME shall take direction, instruction, and guidance from the TRADOC Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, G-2.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• The contractor shall leverage its experience, expertise, and ongoing activities to provide G-2 support in the most responsive, efficient, and economical way. The contractor should provide a broad perspective on developments throughout the defense community and assign G-2 the best possible people to work with G-2 personnel in applying their resources in the most effective and efficient ways possible.
• As required, the contractor shall provide short turn around analytical support of concepts, insights, and findings.
• Perform open-source, on-line/library research as needed.
• Identifies additional critical tasks and perform them as needed and required.
• Providing technical and administrative support to G-2 panels and working groups, staff coordination meetings, video-teleconferences, integrated product teams (IPT), and working groups at various levels.
• Providing a full range of support for quick-reaction responses to operational, technical, and programmatic tasking’s.
• Assisting G-2 in preparing responses and briefings related to G-2 issues.
• Designation of a lead action officer for integrating support into the requirements and activities of specific concepts and Integrated Concept Teams (ICT).
• Coordination of participation in workshops, seminars, wargames, and ICTs.
• Provision of general, military, scientific, and technical intelligence expertise.
• Capable of addressing support to acquisition and Foreign Materiel oversight.
• Designation as the lead action officer for Weapons of Mass Destruction Threat Integration Support Officer (WMD TISO)
o A breakdown of requirements for a typical week is: Reading Intelligence traffic/products: 15 hours. Producing intelligence products: 10 hours. Participating in VTCs, meetings, seminars: 10 hours. Coordinating with Combatant Commands, Army Service Component Commands, and Intel Community members: 5 hours.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must have a level of professional experience, education and senior leader skills to operate with minimal supervision at the Department of the Army, Army Command and Army Service Component Command levels.
• Former military Mid-level Manager with 10-15 years of Military Intelligence experience in Requirements Management.
• Joint/Interagency/Intergovernmental/Multinational (JIIM) Exercise / Experiment Planning Experience or Joint/Service Test and Evaluation experience.
• Considerable Experience with Combatant Command Processes Highly Desired.
• Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree with recent experience in military exercise planning, plus 20 years military operational experience. MEL 4 Equivalent, SAMS graduate and/or LNO experience is preferable.
• Possess computer literacy for on-line research and desktop office applications.
• Active Clearance: TS/SCI
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.