CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Functional Analyst (Momentum) in Arlington, Virginia
Senior Functional Analyst (Momentum)
Find similar career opportunities
Senior Functional Analyst (Momentum)
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Arlington, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J1218-1113
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Be a part of the ACWS (Army Contract Writing System) mission. CGI Federal is seeking a mid-career level Functional/Systems Analyst to work on site in Arlington, VA to support the configuration of the Momentum Acquisitions solution in support of the U.S. Army. This person will provide their expertise and guidance to the client and/or project team while coordinating efforts across multiple team members to configure the solution according to analyzed requirements. We are looking for a candidate who has experience with the Momentum application and is a great opportunity to strengthen client management and leadership skills. You are also responsible for defining and elaborating business cases for migrating data from legacy systems to the new system. This involves decomposing high level requirements into lower levels of granularity and developing the specification documentation including data mappings, business rules, transfer logic, etc.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Functional support with configuration responsibilities for the Momentum Acquisitions COTS solution in addition to the PegaSystems Business Process Modeling (BPM) application, Pentaho reporting tool, and other supporting applications. Your area of focus in on the functional requirements and design for the Data Migration effort. Responsibilities also include hands-on configuration of the solution when it can be accomplished in the online user interface and working with technical team members to configure other toolsets when development expertise is required.
• Proficiency in business and requirement analysis, communication
• Track progress for configuration requirements. Monitor tasks to completion, including review and approval of all tasks and working with the Government for their approval.
• Establish a configuration approach to the use of multiple system environments, including development, staging, test, and production.
• Provide consultative input and guidance to the other co-located teams as they design system use cases and interfaces.
• Daily interaction with the client and project manager.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Three (3) years of experience implementing Momentum COTS software.
• Experience with DoD Acquisitions
• Detail-oriented with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and requirements.
• Self-starter, quick learner, and team player.
Desired Knowledge and Skill Sets
• Experience with Momentum Acquisitions
• General understanding of the Defense Procurement Data Standard (PDS)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.