CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Q/A Risk Management Lead in Arlington, Virginia
Q/A Risk Management Lead
Find similar career opportunities
Q/A Risk Management Lead
Category: Testing/Quality Assurance
City: Arlington, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J1118-0659
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Be part of a growing team implementing mission-critical solutions for Government customers! If you are ambitious, dedicated and motivated by the chance to implement an ERP software solution that greatly enhances Government customer contracting business practices, then CGI has the perfect opportunity for you as Quality Assurance / Risk Management Lead.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Perform quality assurance as a process that monitors the overall plan, procedures, and controls used to provide and maintain a satisfactory quality system for the duration of the project. Creates plans for continuous improvement and mitigations for quality risks. Implement QA checks and input into the Deployment Plan and site preparation Quality Management tasks and support IAW AR 702-11 and AR 5-1 for deployment planning. Supports audit readiness. Overall delivery and performance of QA and testing services across the full suite of ACWS deliverables and work
• Oversees the Quality Management System to ensure ACWS testing and our QA/QC processes are fully aligned, and that our products and services meet or exceed their specified requirements in budget and on schedule
• Lead the creation and implementation of the ACWS Quality Assurance Program Plan (QAPP)
• Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
• Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
• Devising procedures to inspect and report quality assurance issues
• Monitoring all operations that affect quality
• Ensuring ACWS risk mitigation plans are in place and monitored closely; Escalating and resolving issues with senior management
• Managing the successful delivery of CDRLs with quality check
• Oral presentation of testing capabilities and solutions to clients and prospects
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience working in a consulting environment
• Department of Defense experience
• Possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of QA methodologies and tools
• Background and proven ability to manage large, complex QA with multiple work streams
• Demonstrated experience delivering complex DoD programs on time and at or under budget
• Experience in managing and providing delivery of CDRLs
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent executive presentation skills and ability to communicate with all levels
• Excellent time management, task planning, multitasking and prioritization skills
• Skilled with Microsoft office suite
• Persuasive, collaborative business acumen with the ability to drive business partners strategically and influence other
• Can handle and resolve performance related items and can manage conflic
• 10 years’ experience in IT
Desired Knowledge and Skill Sets
• Experience with global project delivery would be a huge plus
• Experience within a CMMi level 3 (or higher) organization would be an asset
• Performance management experience delivering to Service Level Agreements
• Experience with Agile Confluence/JIRA a plus
Required Level of Education
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Industry recognized testing certification(s)
• Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a US Secret security clearance
• Some travel to client site may be required
- Quality Assurance/QA Strategy
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.