CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Power BI Developer in Arlington, Virginia
Power BI Developer
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Power BI Developer
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Arlington, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J1120-1960
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is actively seeking Power BI Developers to join in the fast-paced world of Federal ERP consulting. Candidates will join the team assisting with a variety of Momentum Financials related initiatives. This program will retire the agency’s existing legacy system and replace it with CGI’s Momentum solution for federal financial management and acquisitions. We take an innovative and collaborative approach to supporting our client, working in an dynamic environment using emerging data and analytics technologies and agile methodologies. You will be interacting with a dynamic team of people, with opportunities to learn and grow as you help deliver the overall solution for a very large Federal government organization.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop tabular, multidimensional data models and reports for complex ERP data.
• Develop self-service models and pre-defined reports for a wide variety of business users.
• Experience in building enterprise data models using Power BI desktop, SSAS or AAS.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure platform and Power BI Desktop/SaaS.
• Develop, publish and schedule reports and dashboards to meet business requirements.
• Experience in requirement analysis for financial and acquisitions data.
• Strong understanding of Power BI application security layer models.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• BS in computer science, information system, accounting or equivalent working experience.
• At least 5 years experience with building reports and dashboards in Power BI or similar data analytics tools.
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scaled Agile Framework preferred).
• 3-5 years experience with complex data manipulation in a relational database.
• 3-5 years experience in SQL (Oracle or MS SQL Server).
• Experience with financial or accounting data or information systems.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.