CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. PMO Analyst in Arlington, Virginia
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Project Management
City: Arlington, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J1221-1351
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
Would you like to grow with an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? Join the CGI team and get your career on the fast track!
Our employees work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment supporting our Federal clients. We are on the cutting edge of technology, exploring exciting areas of our business while keeping up with the standard of being leaders in the industry. We offer a chance to develop a career in a meaningful way and be part of our hardworking and dedicated team. Reach your full potential thanks to learning materials and training, mentoring and coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback programs and career opportunities!
Our benefits include a share purchase plan, a profit sharing program, wellness credits and flexible schedules that guarantee a good work-life balance.
CGI Federal has an immediate need for a PMO Analyst. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest organizations for the US Federal Government. We take an innovative and collaborative approach to supporting our client, working in an Agile environment using emerging technologies. You will work with our large project team to identify and implement improvements to our project’s staffing processes. You will develop relationships with CGI Human Resources, Recruiters and Vendor Management stakeholders to help resolve any staffing situations or problems that may arise. You will be responsible for providing consulting to hiring managers on staffing and onboarding processes, and for providing general administrative support to the overall project that is spread across multiple locations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Process the onboarding paperwork necessary to properly onboard resources to the project in a timely and accurate manner.
• Work closely with the government counterparts to facilitate security process and ensure all security requirements are met.
• Act as point of contact for candidates and members for issues related to PIV sponsorship, network access, etc.
• Communicate frequently and effectively with project management and hiring managers to ensure a timely and accurate onboarding process.
• Communicate and report on hiring, staffing and onboarding statistics to project management office on a timely basis.
• Perform accurate and timely updates and maintenance to the project MS SharePoint onboarding tracker and roster.
• Maintain the project’s staffing process documentation.
• Produce accurate and timely project Staffing Reports on a weekly basis and other staffing-related reporting as directed by the PMO Director.
• Assist with data compilation and analysis as needed.
• Provide administrative support for recruiting activities as needed.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must have a Bachelor's degree.
• Must have 3-5 years of relevant experience performing in a similar role.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Solid MS office abilities to include Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, MS Outlook and MS Word.
• An outstanding ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
• Mature, teachable, self-motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic, the successful candidate will be a team player who is proactive.
• Must be detail-oriented while maintaining and consistently displaying multi-tasking abilities in a busy, professional environment on a client site and able to exhibit problem solving abilities.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to maintain professionalism with the client and the CGI team.
• Analytical skills and ability to interpret data.
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of the CGI, subcontractor, and customer organization.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.