CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Organizational Change Management Consultant in Arlington, Virginia
Organizational Change Management Consultant
Find similar career opportunities
Organizational Change Management Consultant
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Arlington, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0319-0710
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: Committed to helping its professionals and clients
CGI Federal has an immediate need for an Organizational Change Management Consultant for a large-scale Momentum ERP financial system implementation. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest organizations of the US Federal Government. This program will retire the agency’s existing legacy system and replace it with Momentum. We take an innovative and collaborative approach to supporting our client, working in an agile environment using emerging technologies. You will be interacting with a dynamic team of people, with opportunities to learn and grow as you help deliver the overall solution to our client.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As an Organizational Change Management Consultant, you will use data-driven solutions to address the human factors affecting an organization’s ability to reach its strategic objectives.
• Apply tools and frameworks to support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment
• Develop and execute communication plans
• Draft job descriptions and profiles that are legally defensible and that may include job responsibilities and tasks, accountabilities, and competency definitions and matrices
• Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change
• Define activities to support change and transition initiatives
• Develop and deploy user adoption/training programs to support technology implementations
• Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum two (2) years of experience in change management or organizational/business transformation in a consulting or industry role, with at least two (2) years of relevant experience in a consulting or project management role
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, OD or related field
• Proven experience in large-scale, complex business transformation and/or technology adoption efforts
• Ability to interact with and effectively support high-level executives
• Overall change management expertise including change impact analysis, change metrics/measurement, change strategy and execution
• Ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment, including day-to-day interaction with stakeholders across geographies with diverse backgrounds
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic, virtual environment with team members and stakeholders across multiple offices and across time-zones
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
• Due to the nature of government contracts, US Citizenship is required
All of our consulting professionals receive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.