CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Jr. Operations Analyst in Arlington, Virginia
Jr. Operations Analyst
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Jr. Operations Analyst
Category: Cyber Security Consulting
City: Arlington, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J1119-0454
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
CGI Federal is seeking a Jr Operations analyst to help with maintenance and operations of IAM applications and infrastructure. As a Jr Operations Analyst, you would be supporting the cross functional Identity governance and administration team by providing technical and operations support to identity governance systems, infrastructure and environments.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Identify risks and work out possible solutions with the client and inform management
• Identify task inefficiencies and provide ideas for solutions, including the ability to assist with the automation of manual and semi-manual processes.
• Provide operational and technical support of environment, network infrastructure technologies focusing on IAM operations.
• Provide guidance, structure and coordination specifically around identity governance processes
• Must have excellent customer service skills, and be a good communicator and team player.
• Must be able to effectively work with agency management, employees, contractors, and vendors
• Communicate accurately and effectively with people, verbally and in writing; to achieve results for the agency with and through people and practice good time management.
• Must be able to documentation ensuring compliance with security policies.
• Promote and coordinate best practices and process-driven behavior, where applicable, in order to achieve zero audit observation results.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least 1 year of experience in implementing User acceptance testing, performance testing, automated testing and regression testing of IAM applications.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in development of test scripts, test cases and test plans.
• Ability to prioritize work without management direction, and provide clear and documented status updates/metrics to management.
• Must have the ability to learn and adapt to new capabilities/tools based on the needs.
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Must be able to establish and maintain business relationships.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills in English with both Business/Management and Technical resources.
• Experience working on tasks with significant business input and interaction.
• Team player with strong technical and user support skills.
• Due to the nature of the contract, US citizenship is required. Must be able to obtain an agency specific clearance
• Understanding of Identity and Access Management(IAM) concepts such as provisioning, de-provisioning, role based access controls and certifications, incorporating process changes and updates into the Standard Operation Procedures.
• Experience with identity governance tools such SailPoint IIQ, OIM, NetIQ, CA.
• Experience with SDLC: Agile and Waterfall Methodology
• Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and innovative problem-solving and evaluative skills, an ability to conduct independent research and analysis, identifying issues, formulating options, and making conclusions and recommendations.
• Demonstrated technical proficiency on complex projects and ability to troubleshoot critical issues under pressure.
• Takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results and has the personal organization to do so.
• Able to present and explain technical information to diverse types of audience (management, users, vendors, and technical staff).
• Knowledge and expertise to navigate government processes to include: Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Testing Environments
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.