CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. DevSecOps Engineer in Arlington, Virginia
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Project Management
City: Arlington, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J0921-2172
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is looking for a client-focused DecSecOps Engineers to secure and streamline our client’s software development life cycle. You will lead efforts to incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources in AWS and Azure platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provides technical and specialized guidance in software engineering and DevOps (including Agile, IT Service Management, and Lean) to team members.
• Participates in the design, development, testing, and management of processes and tools in the DevOps tool chain.
• Develops and integrates new or enhanced capabilities in the Organization using a DevOps approach.
• Provides and manages test automation and performance testing tool chain capabilities to support the validation of applications and the environment.
• Works across the Organization to conduct Value Stream analyses and provides recommendations for improvement and assist in their implementation.
• Serves as a technical consultant for DevOps and provides mentoring support and briefings to the Organization on the more complex aspects of DevOps and the DevOps tool chain.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• US citizenship and the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance is required
• Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written. Must have experience communicating and interacting with senior level personnel.
• Very familiar with DevSecOps tools, coding languages, and techniques such as modern IDE's, Python, R, C++, GitHub, containerization, everything as code, and zero-trust.
• Experience in deploying workloads to AWS and Azure Cloud Services by leveraging DevSecOps tools and processes.
• Experience in Azure and/or AWS security and infrastructure best practices.
• Experience in Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as ARM, Terraform, and AWS Cloud Formation.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Technology A minimum of 5 years of experience in DevSecOps - Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools, and automation
• Has Azure certification is a plus
• Prior Federal experience is a plus
• Prior automated pipeline experience is a plus
R Programming Language
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.