CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Cybersecurity Analyst in Arlington, Virginia
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Cyber Security
City: Arlington, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J1020-2049
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
Government Secure Solutions – CGI (GSSC), a wholly owned proxy company of CGI Federal, is seeking Cyber Security Analyst to join our Team in Arlington, Virginia.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Cyber Security Specialist will provide support to The Joint Service Provider (JSP) program. The JSP program provides a full range of information technology products, services, solutions and customer support to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), the Director of Administration (DA), the Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), the Washington Headquarters Services (WHS) and other various OSD offices to meet mission and business requirements.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 8+ years of experience in Cyber Security and/or Information Assurance
• 6+ years hands on experience with network security design and implementation
• 3+ years of IT/cyber security related consulting experience
• Experience with the planning, coordinating, scheduling, resourcing, tracking, documenting, executing and analyzing Cyber Security Service Provider Programs
• Knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) 8500 series guidelines and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800 series standards
• Excellent understanding of vulnerabilities/weaknesses across complex IT environments and ability to understand applicability of security standards across technologies
• Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) or the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
• Demonstrate a strong knowledge in Networking Engineering and configuring Cisco and Juniper equipment
• Knowledge of many aspects of information security with in-depth understanding and hands on experience of many of the following areas: Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, Web Application Firewalls, Authentication technologies, Web Filtering, Proxy Firewalls, network taps and tap aggregators
• Bachelor's degree with a technical major (Computer Science, Networking, etc.)
• System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) experience a plus
• DoD 8570.01-M (DoD 8140) Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II certification required (Security+, SSCP, CCNA-Security, GSEC)
• An active DoD SECRET security clearance required
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.