Sr. SAP S/4HANA Basis Administrator - U.S. Citizenship Required
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
Main location: United States, ALL
Position ID: J0823-1770
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
U.S. - The best version of me
CGI is seeking a Sr. SAP S/4HANA Basis Administrator to support an SAP S/4HANA Greenfield implementation project for a large government contract. The BASIS Administrator will provide technical application administration services in the development and production environments, confirm applications adhere to technical service levels and implement requisite corrective and maintenance measures. The BASIS Administrator will provide design, build, test, implementation and environment support for all SAP environments and related application components. The primary role of this position is SAP BASIS administration with a heavy focus on SAP S/4HANA and BW/4HANA system administration and monitoring. This project is a fast-paced and dynamic environment that leverages areas such as Agile/Scrum methodology to quickly build solutions based on customer requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Analyze, design, build and/or configure activities necessary for the initial build and periodically refresh components for the SAP environments.
• Perform system upgrades, patching and enhancements.
• Monitor and maintain database performance and monitor, maintain and enhance middleware technology.
• Troubleshoot system issues and provide resolution.
• Create and maintain system documentation, including technical specifications and procedures.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement new SAP functionality and improve system performance.
• Monitor system performance and provide proactive maintenance as needed.
• Provide guidance and support to junior BASIS team members.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Due to the nature of the government contracts, this position requires US Citizenship.
• A minimum of 7 years of SAP implementation and post-production support experience.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in SAP BASIS administration, preferably with SAP S/4HANA.
• Strong knowledge of SAP architecture, system administration and troubleshooting.
• Experience with SAP system upgrades, patching and enhancement packages.
• Experience with SAP Solution Manager and/or SAP Focused Build.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, Business, or other related technical discipline.
• SAP Basis certification or related SAP certification.
• Experience with HANA administration.
• Experience working on an Agile team.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $94,500 - $181,800.
SAP S/4 HANA
SAP S/4 HANA
SAP Solution Manager
Other Civilian (Fed)
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.