Category: Cyber Security
Main location: United States, All
Position ID: J0323-1301
Employment Type: Full Time
This position can be located 100% remotely anywhere in the U.S.
CGI is seeking a The Cloud Security - Architecture - Lead Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
• Provide expert advice and lead your team in implementing the design of components of technological structures.
• Work with the team in implementing solutions with a process-driven view, as well as schedule maintenance and/or updates to existing structures.
• Independently determine customer needs while identifying and resolving conflicting or complementary needs across customer groups.
• Translate moderately complex functional requirements into technical solutions to meet needs.
• Schedule and ensure ongoing maintenance of existing structures.
• Apply advanced skills, knowledge, and/or experience to lead modeling, analysis, and planning projects.
The preferred location for this position is Nationwide.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Core Skills :
• Expertise in implementing complex full security guardrails and practices for stack solutions including API, Micro-Services, Streaming etc. in large Enterprise Data organizations.
• Expertise in Data Domains such as Data analytics, DMS, Relational and nosql Databases
• Experience with industry security frameworks (ISO, SOX, SWIFT, OWASP, NIST Cyber Security, etc.).
• Applicable security certifications desired, CISSP, CEH, GIAC, GSEC, or CSSLP or advanced degree in InfoSec.
• Hands on experience leveraging object-oriented design patterns and domain driven design principles
• Proficient with security standards ( NIST Framework, Fed ramp) for REST standards and best practices and hands-on experience in developing RESTful APIs
• Familiarity with Planning, Design, Road maps, POC implementations for AWS Cloud technologies.
• Familiarity with leveraging ECS, EKS and Fargate services
• Familiarity with AWS database services such as PostgreSQL RDS, Aurora
• Expertise in designing solution architecture with a view towards resiliency, availability and very comfortable in designing Failover and Recovery strategies
• Familiarity with DevOps principles and technologies for IaC such as Terraform
• Familiarity with designing logging framework for cloud watch for all deployed apps.
• Good Knowledge of AWS security services, and ELB, ElastiCache, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, App Mesh
• Familiarity with maintaining ACL, Security Groups and firewall configurations.
• Experience developing sharing strategies for future scaling and performance.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
This position is part of a project team building a Kubernetes-based capability to support Busid and operations
You will be looked to for architectural design, systems design, and developing unique and elegant solutions to pressing challenges
10+ years experience in a DevOps role
Experience with AWS and cloud architecture
Experience with the full Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, etc.)
Demonstrated innovation with DevOps in a cloud environment
Experience with DevOps automation
CGI is unable to sponsor international hires for this position.
• Experience with the following technologies, listed in order of priority, will benefit a candidate. Specific version experience is not required.
• CISSP Certification
• Container Image Registry - Amazon ECR
• AWS Cloud Native Tools – SQS, SNS, SES, Step, Lambda
• Experience with cybersecurity best practices for Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure
• Knowledge and understanding of NIST Cybersecurity Framework
• Knowledge of zero trust architecture security paradigm
• Experience with security operation centers (SOCs) and/or defensive cyber operations (DCO)
• Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
• Experience with big data platforms and cybersecurity data normalization to support federated queries and cybersecurity analytic
Bachelors degree perferred
Due to the nature of the government contracts this position requires US eligibility.
CGI Federal anticipates accepting applications for this position through 4/1/2024.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $66,300-116,100.
AWS Cloud Adoption Framework
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, height, weight, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the Position ID of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a Position ID will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.