Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
Main location: United States, Georgia, Albany
Position ID: J0823-1098
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
U.S. - The best version of me
CGI Federal is looking for an Intermediate Logistics Analyst to work on technical application development projects and systems analysis projects. Reporting to the Senior Logistics Analyst, this position involves analyzing data, assisting in process improvements, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to enhance the efficiency of logistics processes. The Intermediate Logistics Analyst will contribute their analytical skills and attention to detail to ensure the smooth flow of goods and information through the supply chain.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Conduct MCPIC registration, location scanning, and tracking throughout the logistics and storage process.
• Responsible for procurement of all material associated with L-MADIS systems/sub-systems.
• Responsible for cataloging and maintenance of all NSNs in Maintenance Repair Order (MRO).
• Responsible for all procurement transactions in N-ERP.
• Track, monitor, and provide up-to-date delivery data on all CC: A parts associated with L-MADIS systems/sub-systems.
• Strategically plan interchange parts/spares for fleet use and the ability to forecast as necessary.
• Generate Work Orders in MRO for any sub-assembly that requires maintenance in MDMC.
• Research material requirements and drawings as needed IOT ensure material compliance.
• Coordinate with non-organic vendors to satisfy parts requirements not available through DLA.
• Responsible for physical inventory, inventory maintenance, and material movement of parts associated with L-MADIS systems/sub-systems.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• US Citizenship is required.
• Proficiency in standard office automation tools, specifically MS Office.
• Knowledge of Marine Corps policies and procedures specific to inventory control and equipment accountability.
• Mid level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Understanding and knowledge of USMC Logistics operations and policies.
• Experience in communicating status to management and ranking personnel.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set level, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $57,000 - $72,000.
Data Quality Management
Logistics & Maintenance
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.